Streamline your business processes. Automation of tasks. Save time and avoid typos by automating certain tasks (periodic billing, automatic replenishment, notification, etc.). You increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your business, while concentrating on gaining and retaining your customers.
Inventory cost control. Get clear inventory management, input I / O vouchers, inventory advice at time T, and inventory management. To go even further, the software allows you to manage multiple vaults and multiple locations. When registering a sales order, automatically generate a supplier order by controlling the “counter-mark”.
Save valuable time. Optimization of pricing policy. Introduce a powerful pricing policy to retain your customers: unlimited tariffs, card tariffs with the possibility of time restrictions and defined in accordance with clearly defined calculation rules.
Enjoy a flexible and adaptive solution. Customizable software Customize your management software to suit your needs and the needs of your employees. Create your own lists of documents, imagine elements such as sorting the fields of your lists by date, customer name, and by grouping information by simply dragging and dropping, etc. Save time by using favorites management, which allows you to create custom menus by adding functions that you use every day.
Open editions of your company is a powerful tool for setting up printouts. This helps to heal the image of your company to your customers with professional documents. Create a professional image and personalize corporate documents using one of the 600 available templates (quotes, invoices, orders, etc.). It is also possible to create your own print models, from the simplest to the most complex. To each his own settlement! Install software on the network and set permissions. Assign rights to each user, having the ability to handle exceptions in the group. The specifics of users can be taken into account due to the power and subtleties of rights management. In this way, everyone benefits from their world of work (toolbars, views, etc.).
Features The three-tier architecture defined by the ANSI / SPARC standard provides independence between data and processing. In general, a DBMS should have the following characteristics:
- Physical independence: the physical level can be changed regardless of the conceptual level. This means that all the essential aspects of the database do not seem to the user, it is just a transparent structure for presenting information.
- Manipulability: people who do not know the database should be able to describe their queries without resorting to the technical elements of the database.
- Access speed: the system should be able to provide answers to requests as quickly as possible, this implies fast search algorithms.
- Centralized administration: DBMS should allow the administrator should be able to manipulate data, insert elements, centrally check their integrity.
- Redundancy limitation: DBMS should be able to avoid as much redundant information as possible in order to avoid loss on the one hand. memory space, but also errors.
- Integrity check: doiven data they should not be consistent with each other, moreover, when the elements relate to others, they must be present.
- Data exchange: DBMS should provide simultaneous access to the database for several users.
- Data security. DBMS should provide mechanisms for managing user access rights to users.
All DBMSs have almost the same functionality. They are distinguished by: – their cost, – the amount of data that they can manage, – the number of users who can simultaneously query the database, – the ease with which they interact with other programs.
Relational database management software has a set of functions for creating, managing and accessing tables in accordance with the relational data model. A set of files specific to the software and internal to it allows it to perform its functions. These files are managed by server software, also called the daemon (which should access the database). Each software has its own physical organization and internal management (hence some differences).